The surgery will be closed from Friday 17th December 2021, re-opening on Monday 10th January 2022
If you will need a repeat of medication during that time, contact the surgery well before the 16th December.
If you do accidently run low on regular medications please contact your usual pharmacist to arrange
a bridging supply (only possible for regular existing medication and if your pharmacist agrees).
During the "working days" that our practice is closed during the festive season.......
- For emergencies, please use the Hāwera or Base Emergency Departments.
- For non-emergency urgent medical attention that cannot await my return you may try:
- Phoenix Urgent Doctors at 95 Vivian St, New Plymouth (go left on the one way system from McDonalds on Leach St) or;
- Medicross Accident & Medical Clinic at 8 Egmont St, New Plymouth (down the hill from Centre City near the Windwand) or;
- The Practice at Hāwera Hospital (Hāwera Hauora Practice) which is funded for casual patients although fees still apply
despite the TDHB funding their staff or;
- You will still be able to contact me on 027 4445135 if absolutely necessary but I will not be able to see you in person
as I am trying to have a holiday! [Also the TDHB withdrew after-hours and rural retention funding.]
|| Back to Start Page | Back to Practice Page | Search the site ||