Minor Surgery in the Practice
- Modern Vasectomy We no longer off the Pre-Pubic "Vatsyayann" technique or services to non-registered patients. In general it is best to have a vasectomy with a specialist urologist or general surgeon, although I could provide a traditional "snip" if specially requested. Either way read about pros and cons here.
- Changing or worrying skin moles, skin growths or marks, to remove or exclude cancers. Pure cosmetic concerns may be referred on. (see Excisions)
- Minor lumps and bumps (see Excisions)
- Foreign body removal (eye, under skin, in a hole!)
- Ingrown Nail management (see Phenolic Ablation)
- Cryotherapy (Liquid Nitrogen for warts, sun damage etc)
- Injections & aspirations Where appropriate, tendon, joint and bursa treatments.
- Everything Else If I can't do it, I'll find someone who can (if appropriate)!